Lan Kwai Fong is known for its vibrant nightlife and its wide variety of bars and restaurants. But one bar, in particular, is quickly becoming a must-visit for craft beer lovers: Carbon Brews.
Carbon Brews was founded 2018. Since day one, they have been an employee’s-driven brewery that continues to push the boundaries with their innovative beers. Their goal is to use creative brews to bring excitement to the Hong Kong beer drinkers which they can share with their friends. Their brewery is located in the city’s industrial area Fo Tan (“Tan” is the Cantonese character for “carbon”!) where all of their employees collaboratively develop and brew ground breaking recipes with their 35HL brewhouse. Their flagship taproom Carbon Brews Central just recently celebrated their one year anniversary, located in the heart of Central.
In addition to its delicious beers, Carbon Brews also offers a unique free-flow experience. For a set price, guests can enjoy unlimited beer for two hours. This is the perfect way to sample a variety of different beers and experience the best of what Carbon Brews has to offer.
The Carbon Brews free-flow experience is perfect for groups of friends, couples, or anyone who loves craft beer. It's the perfect way to relax and enjoy a night out in Lan Kwai Fong.
What to Expect at the Carbon Brews Free Flow Experience
- Unlimited beer for two hours
- A selection of over 20 craft beers on tap
- A variety of food options to pair with your beer
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere
3 Reasons Why You Should Try the Carbon Brews Free Flow Experience
Here are some of the benefits of the Carbon Brews free flow experience:
- You can try a variety of different beers without having to worry about the cost.
- Relax and enjoy your night without having to worry about running out of beer.
- Make new friends and have a great time.
Tips for Making the Most of Your Carbon Brews Free Flow Experience
Here are some tips for making the most of your Carbon Brews free-flow experience:
- Come with a group of friends so you can share the experience.
- Try a variety of different beers to find your favourites.
- Order some food to pair with your beer.
- Relax and enjoy the night!